Hi, Nuwan

Pack was build successfully and start finely.
Now we can see

   - Jaggery Applications in jagery
   - JAX-WS/JAX-RS, JavaScript Service Applications from Mashup
   - Applications from AS

In new AS packs, Is there any thing that I have miss?

But still I am testing each feature on each server from samples.
Still there can be issues and I am doing some smoke test on new packs.

When it is complete I will inform in this thread.