Hi all,

I am following
[1]<http://wso2.org/library/articles/2010/10/using-xacml-fine-grained-authorization-wso2-platform>article
to use XACML fine grained authorization with WSO2 product platform.
I have successfully completed the article up to the point, "Setting up the
Identity Server with XACML Policy". On that point they have given a
[2]<http://wso2.org/files/sample-xacml-policy_0.xml>sample policy
file. I have downloaded it and tried to import it to IS
using, “Import New Entitlement Policy”. But when I do it following
error occurs,

ERROR {org.wso2.carbon.ui.transports.fileupload.AbstractFileUploadExecutor}
-  Policy uploading failed. java.io.ByteArrayInputStream cannot be cast to
java.lang.String

I have check the source
of
org.wso2.carbon.identity.entitlement.ui.client.EntitlementPolicyUploadExecutor.java
file to see what is going on. In that file on the 77th line the exception
raised on the following code part,

String policyContent = (String) fileItem.getDataHandler().getContent();

It return a java.io.ByteArrayInputStream which cant be cast to String.

So please check this.

Thanks
AndunSLG