On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Supun Malinga <sup...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
> kishant...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I see the following set of js-services(mashup) in the default service
>> list (see attached screenshot). Should they be deployed by default?. I
>> think they are meant for mashup samples. In that case we should
>> not deploy them by default. Or we can have few default js-services.
>>
> +1 for having one or two js-samples only.

Only one AppServer sample is deployed by default in the packs
(HelloWorld/HelloService). The echo, and Version comes from Kernel. So, may
be one sample from mashups is just enough.

Thanks,
--KasunG

> thanks,
>

>> Thanks,
>> Kishanthan.
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Madhuka Udantha <madh...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Jagger samples are tested in new packs.All jaggery samples worked fine
>>> and it is added to pack,
>>> Deploying issues are fixed.
>>>
>>> In MS samples were also added to pack,
>>>
>>>    - FormulaFlicks, RESTSample, TomatoTube, TwitterMap, Version samples
>>>    are working Fine
>>>    - Digit2image, ExchangeRate, FeedCache, GmapsAPIKey, Storexml,
>>>    UpgradeChecker are fails (Working on this)
>>>

>>> Those samples are broken in MS also,
>>> MS integration tests are been fails and currently we are looking in to
>>> those.
>>>
>>> After fixing integration tests it will committed to new AS pack
>>>
>>> Thank you

>>> --
>>> *Madhuka* Udantha
>>> http://madhukaudantha.blogspot.com/

>> *Kishanthan Thangarajah*
>> Software Engineer,
>> Development Technologies Team,
>> WSO2, Inc.
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> Mobile - +94773426635
>> Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com*
>> Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan*

> Supun Malinga,
>
> Software Engineer,
>
> WSO2 Inc.
> http://wso2.com
> http://wso2.org
>  email - sup...@wso2.com <sup...@wso2.com>
> mobile - 071 56 91 321

*Kasun Gajasinghe*
Software Engineer;
Development Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com ,
*email: **kasung AT spamfree wso2.com** cell: **+94 (77) 678-0813*
*linked-in: *http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe*
*
*blog: **http://blog.kasunbg.org* <http://blog.kasunbg.org>*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/kasunbg* <http://twitter.com/kasunbg>*