Hi Hiranya,

It might be related to the recent issues that came up after introducing the
SUPER_TENANT constants. Just to be sure that it wasn't the case, have you
updated the build after Friday afternoon and checked? We managed to fix
most issues Thursday night.

Thanks,
Senaka.

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We can no longer publish APIs in API Manager due to a governance error:
>
> [2012-06-08 19:21:30,763] ERROR - GovernanceArtifactManager An identical
> resource already exists in the defined path
>
> To make sure that I haven't missed anything, I built both kernel and the
> platform from a latest revision (r129598). So it can't be due to a partial
> update in the distribution.
>
> This error started to happen without us doing any notable changes in the
> code. So it has to be regression in the governance/registry components.
> Appreciate some help to get this resolved asap.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Hiranya Jayathilaka
> Senior Technical Lead;
> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.org
> E-mail: hira...@wso2.com;  Mobile: +94 77 633 3491

*Senaka Fernando*
Member - Integration Technologies Management Committee;
Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com*
Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware