Please do a full build and check if the GS dashboard works okey,
before committing. shindig has a dependency for google-collect there might
be conflicts.

Do not just commit if the build works, please check the functionality as
well.

Regards,
/Nuwan

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Thanks for thoughts everyone!!
>
> I'm running the build with a clean repo, let's see how it goes!
>

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Muhammed Shariq <sha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Why? What is wrong with the current version? I ask because upgrading
>>> versions can break products if not the build.
>>>

>> Hi Nirmal,
>>
>> Yes better make sure the build and dashboard doesn't break after this
>> change. Not so long ago there was a issue with regard to upgrading guava or
>> guice, I am not sure. If it does break stuff you might have to add a new
>> orbit bundle and wire it accordingly ...

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Tharindu
>>>
>>> blog: http://mackiemathew.com/
>>> M: +94777759908

>> Shariq.
>> Phone: +94 777 202 225
>>

> --
>
> Thanks & regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile: +94715779733
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

*Thanks & Regards,

Nuwan Bandara
Associate Technical Lead & Member, MC, Development Technologies
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  http://wso2.com
blog : http://nuwanbando.com; email: nu...@wso2.com; phone: +94 11 763 9629
*
<http://www.nuwanbando.com/>