Hi Samisa,

The main reason for this delay is a recent commit that got rid of @scr
annotation processing in some of the key components of G-Reg and across the
platform. What we should have been doing is simply get rid of version and
execution phase declarations, but in certain POM files the entire plugin
was removed (which is wrong).

The actual reasons were revealed yesterday and we had to drag the smoke
testing to validate these. To make best use of the wasted time, we decided
to continue with fixes ensuring that they do not introduce instabilities.
The plan is to announce the availability of the pack once smoke testing is
complete and we are confident that they are no show stoppers. Also, on a
separate front, we are making progress of isolating issues reported by the
500 odd tests that were added into the G-Reg integration.

Thanks,
Senaka.

--
*Senaka Fernando*
Member - Integration Technologies Management Committee;

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware