Hi Ishan, Shariq,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Ishan Jayawardena <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Shariq,
> In the distribution there is the index.html file in
> repository/deployment/server/webapps/STRATOS_ROOT
> But I still don't get the landing page. Any idea why this happens?
>
>  On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Muhammed Shariq <sha...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Ishan Jayawardena <is...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dimuthu,
>>> For ESB, above 1, 2, and 3 work fine.
>>> But when logged in as a tenant the start page does not get loaded. I got
>>> the following warnings.
>>>
>>> [2012-06-25 10:42:57,098]  WARN - AxisConfigBuilder Unable to
>>> instantiate deployer org.wso2.carbon.dataservices.core.DBDeployer; see
>>> debug logs for more details
>>>
>>> [2012-06-25 10:42:57,163]  WARN - LandingPageWebappDeployer Product
>>> landing page not found.
>>>
>>> Reported this at [2].

In AS pack also, both these warnings are there when a tenant logins. But no
issue with login or redirection to tenant dash board. So i think there may
be some other place the issue is coming.

@ Ishan, did you get any errors at BE when the tenant logins? Also do you
see the tenant specific logs at BE (ConfigurationContext creation, module
deployment etc)?

>> Hi Ishan,
>>
>> You need to copy the landing page to the distribution via the bin.xml.
>> Before merging product and service, the lading page was
>> at ./modules/distribution/service/lib/home/index.html, copying the landing
>> page to the distro should fix this ...
>>

>>> Additionally, I observed the issue reported at [1].
>>>
>>> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-2071
>>> [2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-2072
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ishan.