On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Tharindu Mathew <thari...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Shall we have $subject sent to dev@?
>

> If this is run on top of a set of successfully built packs, it is
> meaningless to run it for more than once IMO. May be we should manually run
> this once when we have a successful build.

Yes, I got the $subject wrong. This is what I meant. It is similar to the
bamboo mail we get.

If bamboo is successful, I'd like to get Clarity tests run and receive a
report. This is possibly the only way we can truly automate BAM tests, as
BAM needs other servers to be up to properly test end to end.

> Regards,
> AmilaM.
>

>> Are we running Clarity tests daily based on the previous successful build?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Tharindu
>>
>> blog: http://mackiemathew.com/
>> M: +94777759908

> *Amila Maharachchi*
> Technical Lead
> Member, Management Committee - Cloud & Platform TG
> WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
>
> Blog: http://maharachchi.blogspot.com
> Mobile: +94719371446

Tharindu