While testing some other issue with the deployment synchronizer (DS), I
found the following scenarios in which there can be svn conflicts.

1. Synchronizing meta files. Consider the following sequence in a 2 node
Carbon cluster..

* foo.aar deployed in node 1
* DS syncs it to node 2
* foo.aar gets deployed in node 1 and foo.meta is created in node 1
* foo.aar gets deployed in node 2 and foo.meta is created in node 2
* DS tries to sync foo.meta in node 1 to node 2
* Conflict because foo.meta is already there in node 2

2. Deploying webapps. Now we've enabled exploded mode by default. So if a
foo.war is in webapps directory, foo directory will be created inside the
webapps directory.

* foo.war is deployed in node 1
* DS syncs it to node 2 before extraction
* both node 1 and node 2 deploys foo.war and creates foo directories under
webapps
* DS tries to sync foo directory from node 1 to node 2
* Conflict because the foo directory is already there in node 2

I think we have to heavily test these scenarios and fix all these issues
before we release. Charitha, have we tested DS on trunk? If not, shall we
create a plan?

Thanks,
~Isuru

--