That mail thread does not discuss this problem at all, i.e. of a dependency
level project referring to a component level as a dependency. And this mail
thread shows jaggery is NOT self contained, so the subject itself is
misleading.

This move should have been done after jaggery is released. Now, whenever
there are changes down the line, the build breaks due to jaggery.

Anyway, even in the future, won't carbon components depend on the SNAPSHOT
version of jaggery? Otherwise, if it depends on a released version, it will
be pulling old versions of components such as web app mgt, and thus ending
up with two versions of web app mgt (SNAPSHOT and a released version) that
can cause osgi constraints and linkage issues.

Tharindu

blog: http://mackiemathew.com/
M: +94777759908