However, following scenario seems to work fine. Seems this is not the
expected behavior.

   <proxy name="EchoProxy" transports="https http" startOnLoad="true"
trace="disable">
        <description/>
        <target>
            <inSequence>

                <callout serviceURL="local://services/echo"
action="urn:echoString">
                    <source xmlns:s12="
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"; xmlns:s11="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xpath="s11:Body/child::*[fn:position()=1] |
s12:Body/child::*[fn:position()=1]"/>
                    <target xmlns:s12="
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"; xmlns:s11="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xpath="s11:Body/child::*[fn:position()=1] |
s12:Body/child::*[fn:position()=1]"/>
                </callout>
                <property name="RESPONSE" value="true"/>
                <header name="To" action="remove"/>
                <send/>
            </inSequence>
            <outSequence>
                <send/>
            </outSequence>
        </target>
    </proxy>

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> For the local transport to work both the invoker and the invoking service
> should be in the same configuration context. So this scenario will never
> work with the local transport + callout mediator.
>
> Thanks,
> Supun..
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka <hira...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Lakmali Baminiwatta <lakm...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> I have enabled local transport on
>>> samples/axis2Client/client_repo/conf/axis2.xml. Does it require more
>>> configurations to the client cfgctx ?
>>>

>> I think the local transport looks up the cfgctx to find the target
>> AxisService. So unless you somehow use the server cfgctx in the callout
>> mediator, this scenario will never work. Better to debug and confirm - I'm
>> not 100% certain.

>>> The requirement is to get the response from the endpoint in the same
>>> sequence. For instance with send mediator , when the operation at the
>>> endpoint is failed and soap fault is returned, it will go to the
>>> outSequence. Is there a way to jump to the fault sequence once a soap fault
>>> has returned from the endpoint?
>>>

>> Use a simple filter in the out-sequence to check the message and jump to
>> the fault sequence. It will be something like this:
>>
>> <filter xpath="get-property('FAULT')">
>>    <sequence key="my_fault_seq"/>
>>    <drop/>
>> </filter>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hiranya
>>

>>> I am trying to do a distributed transaction between dataservice
>>> endpoints, using ESB transport mediator. When an operation in one of the
>>> data service endpoint has failed, the soap fault message will be received
>>> in the out sequence. As a result we are facing a problem of where to call
>>> rollback action on transport mediator.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Lakmali

>>> --