Hi,

SVN blame and log suggest most recent and significant changes for these
bundles are done by following committers. Please attend to these ASAP to
upgrade orbit versions. Please commit changes to the trunk and and 4.0.0
branch.

jruby - bundle imports/exports changed -- 118810 | rathav
juddi - deleted soem dependencies --- 130051 | waruna, r126920 | isuruw
quickfixj - removed dependancy and changed the name -- r108637 | amilaj
(old fix in 06-2011)
saxon-bps - include DynamicImport ---- r115971 | waruna
xml-apis - bundle import/exports are changed ---- r113161 | nuwan
axiom - dependancy delete, imports/export changed --- r124825 | isuru

Thanks,
 - Chethiya