HI,
I'm trying to add  a WSDL which has dependencies ( i.e XSDs) using
following code fragment in side a component that runs in ESB ( i.e CSG
Agent).
However, registry api doesn't detect that WSDL has dependencies (and import
them also in to registry). Is this a bug or intentional?

     Resource metadataResource = registry.newResource();
     metadataResource.setMediaType("application/wsdl+xml");
     metadataResource.setDescription("Some description");
     String parsistedPath = registry.importResource("/trunk/parsed/wsdls/",
url, metadataResource);

Another approach I tried (after adding the correct governance api bundle
into repo):

        WsdlManager manager = new WsdlManager(getGovernanceUserRegistry());
        Wsdl wsdl = manager.newWsdl(url);
        manager.addWsdl(wsdl);

And I did a quick test by trying to import the same wsdl into registry from
ESB UI and it also resulted the same outcome.

But, it seems WSDLMediaTypeHandler is included in
(/components/plugins/org.wso2.carbon.registry.extensions_4.0.0.SNAPSHOT.jar)
ESB distribution and configured in ./conf/registry.xml file.

Am I missing something here?

--
- Ramith