Hi,

Now carbon supports web-app mode deployment (tested in apache tomcat). To
support the above functionality we have to add three new modules (not new,
they used to exist in carbon 3.x)

org.wso2.carbon.bridge
org.wso2.carbon.http.bridge
org.wso2.carbon.servletbridge

during the web-app mode deployment we have to get rid of all the,

tomcat releated  jars in plugins
javax.servlet jars in plugins

Now the web-app war file looks like, (pretty neat :)  )

└── WEB-INF
    ├── classes
    │   └── log4j.properties
    ├── eclipse
    │   └── launch.ini
    ├── lib
    │   └── org.wso2.carbon.bridge-4.0.0.jar
    └── web.xml

I have a locally configured working pack. But have to come up with a script
to generate all these. Should we go for a seperate distribution (?). since
some modifications happens at the plugins level (some bundles get
added/some get removed) we have to update the bundles.info as well. I would
love to see the carbon-home inside the war file as well, instead of
residing in some other location. thoughts are welcome

we can ship this with C4 major or point release.

related jira - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-13167

thanks,
--Pradeep