Update:
Still Bamboo fails because of svn issues. When this happens Bamboo
can't take a fresh checkout, so the whole build fails. I have sent few
about those.

I'm building AppServer branch locally. I was able to come up to
platform. Still building the appserver. Got one integration test
failures. Trying to figure whether it's local to my build.

Thanks,
--KasunG

--
Kasun Gajasinghe