Hi Isuru,

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
> kishant...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Kicha, I've fixed the MT C-App deployment bug which was reported by
>>> Charitha. Please test AS for following scenarios. Make sure you include a
>>> webapp in the C-App to test directory based webapp deployment.
>>

>> I'm a bit unclear here. You mean to include a war file or an exploded
>> webapp directory in the CApp?
>>

> Include a war file.. When it's extracted into the webapps directory,
> there's an event coming into GD. That's what I wanted to be tested..

Did some testing on all possible scenarios came to my mind with GD ON and
OFF including UI aspect aswell. Found one issue. Deleting the CApp from the
UI unloads the included services only. But it does not unload the webapps
from that CApp. Those webapps still remain. This does not occur with ST
mode. but occurs only with a tenant.

Also i want to mention about the even coming to GD when the webapp gets
exploded. This is of no harm. Because, even though the event gets fired,
the exploded webapp does not get deployed again. This is handled at
WebappDeployer.