Hi Amila,

Please also check into Throttling and other Stratos components. We noted
several issues such as line 66 of [1], where we still have 0 as the super
tenant's identifier. Due to these issues in Stratos components, we are
seeing problems in products, :(.

Hi Ajith,

This is adding unwanted processing overhead to the standalone product and
is therefore a L2 issue.

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/trunk/components/stratos/throttling/org.wso2.carbon.throttling.agent/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/throttling/agent/listeners/PerRegistryRequestListener.java

Thanks,
Senaka.