Hi Sagara,

Please find my comments inline.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <sag...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Tooling team,
>
> Since AS 5.0.0 will provide 1st class support for CXF we need to
> improve Carbon Studio features as well.
>
> Following 3 improvements are very important and does not require much
> effort, better if we can include them into next few milestone
> releases.
>
> 1. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1255

This feature is already available. it
is available as separate class wizard. you can see it by right clicking on
a project with  JAX-WS nature and go to New -> JAX-WS Service Class.  and
it capable of adding multiple service class to a project.

> 2. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1256

This feature is already available.  it is
also available as separate class wizard and same as above.

> 3. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1257

Is it good idea to ship a CXF runtime with DevStudio? it will increase size
of devStudio distribution by 50 MB. and is there any way to generation web
service stub from CXF wsdl2java tool? Seems like it's only support client
stub generation.

> Also following are not urgent as above but we need to add them into
> tooling road map.
>
> 4. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1259
> 5. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1260

+1, I am looking into this