Hi All,

With regard to my queries on d...@geronimo.apache.org;
regarding
1. deploying our set of bundles in Geronimo and consuming osgi http service
2. deploying carbon as a web-app, starting a separate osgi runtime for our
plugins and proxying http-requests to the osgi http-service

Below is the response I received from dev@geronimo by David Jencks

qoute;
"I think the basic problem is that geronimo supports wabs and does not
AFAIK support http service.

I strongly recommend NOT trying to start another osgi framework inside
geronimo.

If you can repackage your web stuff as one or more wabs, that will be the
easiest to get working.  Otherwise you should try to deploy an httpservice
implementation in geronimo.  I'm not familiar with the possiblitlies: I
think there's one at ops4j, but it may include jetty which is apt to
conflict with tomcat.  Ideally there's be something like a wab that
provides http service, but I don't know if anyone has written such a
bundle."