On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Ajith Vitharana <aji...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
> testAllowCreateAndListServices(org.wso2.carbon.registry.permission.test.LifeCyclePermissionTestCase):
> Failed to add artifact: artifact id: 4760426a-985d-4a05-a6e0-1e7ef1f0909b.
> Failed to add new resource. User testuser1 does not have authorization to
> update the collection /_system/governance/trunk.
>
> testActivitySearchOnly(org.wso2.carbon.registry.permission.test.CustomPermissionTestCase):
> expected:<true> but was:<false>
>
> testPermissionReassignWhenDeletedAndReCreated(org.wso2.carbon.registry.permission.test.RolePermissionAsAdminTestCase):
> expected object to not be null

Krishantha,

LifeCyclePermissionTestCase and RolePermissionAsAdminTestCase are passing
as individual tests.
CustomPermissionTestCase is failing time to time therefore we can remove
this test class for this release.

And  registry kernel , components/registry and components/governance tests
are  passing without any issue.

Thanks
Ajith

--