Hi,

I face some issue, after publishing some services in AS to Cloud gateway.
After sometime I observed cpu usage on my machine was fully occupied by
both AS and CG. I have only published 2 services to cloud gateway and it
does nothing. Also in my AS I can see some faulty services, it has
mentioned the reason for this issue as "Unable to configure the service
HelloService for the CGPOLLING transport: The secure token is not set for
service 'HelloService'. This service is being marked as faulty and will not
be available over the CGPOLLING transport."
I suspect there is some issue in the Cloud Gateway Agent.  Please have a
look.

This is the result of the top command

 5012 kasunw    20   0 3539m 382m  17m S  157  5.0  10:37.44 java

 4652 kasunw    20   0 3519m 334m  13m S  142  4.3   9:42.11 java

Thanks,
KasunW