The way we position this now is, there is an underlying
CarbonContextDataHolder which is internal, and should not be used by
anybody outside the util component. The underlying info can be accessed via
CarbonContext & for privileged operations by super tenant, the
PrivilegedCarbonContext. This will involve code changes in all components
that used to use CarbonContextHolder.

Azeez

--
*Afkham Azeez*