Hi All,

*Developer Studio 2.1.0 Milestone 8 Released !*

Milestone available at [1] and installed eclipse distribution available at
[2].

Bug

   - [TOOLS-1232 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1232>] - Rendering
   issues on the editor
   - [TOOLS-1278 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1278>] - Namespaces
   doesn't get persisted in targetXpath and sourceXpath namespace boxes in
   Enrich mediator.
   - [TOOLS-1280 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1280>] - Links does't
   get added automatically after deleting a mediator and then adding a new
   mediator.
   - [TOOLS-1288 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1288>] - After drawing
   a complete diagram and then deleting a mediator will lead to weird
   arrangement of endpoints.
   - [TOOLS-1293 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1293>] - Router
   mediator target compartment's height should be increased more than existing.
   - [TOOLS-1306 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1306>] - In Ubuntu ,
   If we double click on a mediator it will pop up the previously clicked
   mediator's properties.
   - [TOOLS-1312 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1312>] - xslt key
   doesn't get serialized.
   - [TOOLS-1314 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1314>] - Cannot add
   namespaces for xpath property in Filter mediator
   - [TOOLS-1315 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1315>] - sequence
   mediator doesn't get serialized when they are inside any mediator
   compartment (Filter, Switch, Aggregate etc.)
   - [TOOLS-1316 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1316>] - Getting NPE
   when creating a ESB diagram without selecting a project from
   project/package explorer
   - [TOOLS-1317 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1317>] - Named
   sequences doesn't get added to mediator compartments , instead they add a
   new sequence.

Improvement

   - [TOOLS-1243 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1243>] - When we drag
   an element to the canvas from the tool palette, there is no feedback from
   the tool to find acceptable area for a certain element.
   - [TOOLS-1310 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1310>] - Carbon 4.0.x
   server support in Dev Studio Servers view
   - [TOOLS-1311 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1311>] - Enable source
   view for sequence editor

New Feature

   - [TOOLS-1191 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1191>] - Support for
   missing mediators in the ESB Graphical editor (ConditionalRouter, In, Out,
   Validate, Router, Sequence, Rule, URLRewrite)
   - [TOOLS-1277 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1277>] - Maven CAR
   Deploy Plugin

Sub-task

   - [TOOLS-1313 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1313>] - Implement
   property-view components and serialization of Rule mediator.

We welcome your feedback and would love to hear your thoughts on this
release of WSO2 Developer Studio. And also please report bugs at [3].

Thanks and Regards

WSO2 Developer Studio Team.

[1] -
http://builder1.us1.wso2.org/~developerstudio/developer-studio/2.1.0/M8/wso2-developer-studio_2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip