Hi Azeez

This is because TenantAwarePattern Layouts try to get the host name of the
incoming LogEvent by InetAddress.getLocalHost(). This is a  Mac OSX (Oracle
java7u5) specific issue [1].
To temporary fix it, edit host files and append your host name to 127.0.0.1
loopback address:

sudo vi /etc/hosts

127.0.0.1 localhost YourHostname
255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
::1 localhost
fe80::1%lo0 localhost
192.168.1.3 loki

to set it in the first place, use:

sudo scutil --set HostName YourHostname

I will try to find an alternative approach to get the host name of the
LogEvent in order to have the hostname information in the LogEvent to avoid
this issue.

[1] http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7180557
[2] http://java.net/jira/browse/MACOSX_PORT-564

Regards,