All G-Reg tests have been executed and found only one failure which is due
to known issue with service filtering. Earlier failures could be due to
using older registry core and api jars in test framework which was fixed
now.

Failed tests:
testCreateService(org.wso2.carbon.registry.governance.api.test.FilterServicesWithAdminTestCase):
Expect only 1 Search result expected:<1> but was:<5>

Krishantha.