This also a real blocker for AS, as we discussed during the planning
meeting we must find a solution for this issue before next AS release.
For the moment AS team means only myself and I'm planning to work on
Classloading issue on AS because it's the No- 1 blocker for the AS if
something will not come in my way I can look into JNDI issue after
solving Classloading issues but I can't commit for any specific
time-line.

We don't have any other option within AS team it would be great if
someone from platform can look into this issue because this is a
blocker for AS, DS, GS and API manager products.

Thanks !

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is someone working on this issue? We need to fix it ASAP. We might patch the
> 4.0.3 kernel and use it with this fix.
>
> thanks,
> dimuthu
>

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We need this for 4.0.2 at least. Are we progressing on this? Is someone
>> working on this?
>>
>> thanks,
>> dimuthu
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Pradeep Fernando <prad...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm afraid we cant assign a person on this task from the kernel team at
>>> this point, (full time). Of course we are happy to provide any help needed.
>>> :)
>>>
>>> --Pradeep

Sagara Gunathunga

Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com