Hai Prabath..!

                    We have a CXF Web applications with no UIs. The
application does have only the Resource related classes. I have installed
the OAuth feature to generate the client id, client secret, auth endpoint,
access endpoint for the registered application.

But if we want to generate the access token, refresh token we wanted to
execute the curl command. User will have problem if we tell them to execute
the curl command.

1) In this occasion we are in a position to write an additional UI which
generate the access token to the user. But IS does not have that. OAuth
feature does not have a UI to generate the access token. Shall we write a
UI for that in IS?

2) Once the token generated, Can we able to find out the token owners
username and the tenant Id for which who belongs to.

3) Bz we have to have the proper isolation among the users.

Thanks!
Sriragu