Hi,

I have to agree with Nirmal ( by looking at the user's perspective). given
the fact that tenants isolated from each other and they might find it
irritating  to figure out alias chosen by them is already taken (+ is it
possible to figure out alias already taken before hand?)

further, when there are lots of tenants would it be possible that all the
common/user friendly/fancy alias names are already taken and users have to
come up with weird names afterwords ? :).

regards
Ramith