There are two things:

1) As Suresh said we can do it as a complete OAuth tool which facilitates
the existing OAuth functionalities provided by the IS + We can write a
access token generation UI. This can be installable as what you said.

2) second option is as what senaka said, I just wanted to add one jsp
file(access token generation UI) + 2 test fields + one more button to the
existing OAuth component to make it complete.

Both of the scenarios requires the same slot of work. Bz OAuth feature
provides upto certain level of functionality. But we wanted to know whether
the IS people will accept to improve the existing feature or they wants
this to be a separate feature.?

bz IS  ship this with their product. some time they dont like to extend the
feature by default ...!

I will talk to prabath. I m available tuesday evening. If any body from
Greg team have a chance to meet prabath pls ask him, and share it with this
mail.