HI Bin,
Sorry for the broken link, I was manually created it.
Your procedure is correct for all bundles which is release in carbon 4.0.0.
But if you need any other version you need to build the patch release
according to that version.
e.g. If you need to update 4.0.5 versioned bundle then you should build
patch-releases/4.0.5.

thanks
Eranda