Hi Johan,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Johann Nallathamby <joh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <sag...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> If it's a only one application isn't it easy to package all required
>>> jars inside WAR/lib directory without creating CXF runtime ( without
>>> placing Jars in lib/runtimes/cxf directory) ?
>>>

>> Yes, it would be easy. However, this webapp comes from a separate
>> component (identity.oauth.endpoint.token) and hence might be reused within
>> other products (IS). If we're having the jars within the WAR/lib, can it
>> cause any problems if the webapp is deployed on some other server (ex:
>> older version of IS)?
>>

> IS goes with 2 jax webapps. oauth2endpoints.war for OAuth and wso2.war
> which is for SCIM. Therefore I don't think bundling the libs inside the war
> is a good idea since it is duplicating the jars.

So you can add the default cxf runtime profile to IS. I guess you can add
only the required jars from IS into this. Since IS doesn't support hosting
3rd party apps this should be OK. So you can keep the product size minimum.
Please see AS 5.1.0 distribution module how this was done.

thanks,

> Thanks,
> Johann.

Supun Malinga,