Hi Nirmal,

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com> wrote:

> So, does this mean Developer Studio 3.1.0 inherently supports Eclipse
> Indigo too?

No.

Dev Studio 3.1.0 does not support Helios or Indigo because we have migrated
the dependencies to Juno SR2 which are incompatible with Eclipse Helios and
Indigo.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

> [...]
>>
>> This release consists with following New features, Improvements and bug
>> fixes.
>> New Feature
>>
>>    - [TOOLS-1375 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1375>] - Migrate
>>    Dev Studio from Helios SR2 to Juno SR2
>>
>> Improvements
>>
>>    - [TOOLS-1258 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1258>] - Provide a
>>    wizard to create JAX-RS services from WADL.
>>    - [TOOLS-1592 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1592>] - Implement
>>    extension based approach to address ESB artifact creation initialization
>>    slowness on Windows.
>>    - [TOOLS-1607 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1607>] - Document
>>    update for creating Jaxrs service project using wadl
>>
>> Bug fixes
>>
>>    - [TOOLS-1223 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1223>] - Double
>>    click action does not show the selected visual objects properties.
>>    - [TOOLS-1353 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1353>] - arrayName
>>    attribute dose not supported in Element mapping element.
>>    - [TOOLS-1474 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1474>] - ESB sample
>>    255 does not deserialize since it out path contain address endpoint.
>>    - [TOOLS-1151 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1151>] - In cache
>>    mediator if no id value is specified, id="" is added by default
>>    - [TOOLS-1348 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1348>] - Shipped
>>    Account service sample cannot be exported as a working Axis2 archive
>>    - [TOOLS-1593 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1593>] - Template
>>    creation wizard unusable when going to create address endpoint template.
>>    - [TOOLS-1594 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1594>] - Can not
>>    parameterized templates created by developer studio.(No mechanism to
>>    add/edit/remove parameters.)
>>    - [TOOLS-1612 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1612>] - Create a
>>    New Task Artifact is not allowed to have a trigger count < 0
>>    - [TOOLS-1615 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1615>] - BPEL
>>    Project contains HelloWorld files for all 3 models in windows
>>    - [TOOLS-1616 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-1616>] - Always
>>    have to clean install when building DevS ESB project with Maven
>>
>> We highly appreciate you feedback on WSO2 Developer Studio!
>>
>> Please report all the issues you find in WSO2 Developer Studio 3.1.0 in
>> Tools Jira at [2] against the version 3.1.0.
>>
>> [1] - http://wso2.com/products/developer-studio/
>> [2] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> The WSO2 Developer Studio Team.
>>
>> --
>> *Jasintha Dasanayake
>> **Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com
>> lean . enterprise . middleware*
>> *
>> *
>> *mobile :- 077 291 6596*

> Thanks & regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.

Harshana Martin
Senior Software Engineer
Member, Management Committee - Development Technologies
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com

Mobile: +94 775 998 115
Profile: https://www.google.com/profiles/harshana05
Blog: http://harshana05.blogspot.com