Hi Kasun

Yes , as I said inside platform/dependencies/orbit the rampart core pom
does have the correct version, But on a fresh repo when building online
this refers to
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/org/apache/rampart/wso2/rampart-core/1.6.1.wso2v9/rampart-core-1.6.1.wso2v9.pomwhich
has a SNAPSHOT version. as given below.

<project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
<parent>
<groupId>org.wso2.carbon</groupId>
<artifactId>carbon-dependents</artifactId>
<version>4.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<relativePath>../../pom.xml</relativePath>
</parent>