Hi Nuwan,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are having an API Publisher and Store mounted to a remote governance
> registry. A tenant logs into the API Publisher to publish an API. When
> his APIs. Following is the code block that gets executed.
>
> GovernanceUtils.loadGovernanceArtifacts((UserRegistry) registry);
>
> if(GovernanceUtils.findGovernanceArtifactConfiguration(key,
> registry)!=null){
>             artifactManager = new GenericArtifactManager(registry, key);
> }
>
> The registry that is used in here is the tenant's registry. However, the
> findGovernanceArtifactConfiguration method returns null until the tenant
> logs into the system at least once.
>
> What could be the reason for the above behavior? Any way to get around
> this issue?

    In APIStore,before a user [either tenant user or normal user] login to
it ,the rxts need to be loaded in anonymous mode to show APIs in anonymous
mode.Such that the above registry instance initiate as an anonymous
registry instance ,before a user logs in,right..? If so,I think,this issue
is due to the registry location contains RXTs doesn't have permissions to
access those rxts by anonymous user..

Thanks;

> --
> Nuwan Dias