So both Ehcache and infinispan has some issues. But isn't it ok to
use infinispan for BAM 2.3.0 since it fix the
BAM-1042<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1042>
.
+1 for using Hazelcast, We need to move to Hazelcast in carbon 4.2.0 once
it is available.

Thanks,
KasunW.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Paul Fremantle <p...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you looked at Hazelcast?
>> Azeez - what do you recommend?
>>

> We have seen all sorts of issues while running with infinispan. These
> start to crop up once you leave the system running for a while. So, we are
> definitely better off look into Hazelcast.
>

>> Paul
>>

>> On 8 May 2013 17:44, Inosh Goonewardena <in...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have encountered some problems in retrieving key-space from cassandra
>>> (BAM-1042 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1042>) with EHCache. So
>>> that we have planned to use Infinispan Cache instead of Ehcache in BAM. I
>>> hope there won't be any impact due to this change.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Inosh Goonewardena
>>> Associate Technical Lead- WSO2 Inc.
>>> Mobile: +94779966317

>> Paul Fremantle
>> CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
>> OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair, VP, Apache Synapse
>>
>> UK: +44 207 096 0336
>> US: +1 646 595 7614
>>
>> blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
>> twitter.com/pzfreo
>> p...@wso2.com
>>
>> wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware
>>
>> Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other
>> confidential information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s.
>> If you are not the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
>> received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
>> that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
>> print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
>> contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
>> guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
>> accept liability for any errors or omissions.
>>

> --
> *Afkham Azeez*
> Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
> * <http://www.apache.org/>**
> email: **az...@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>* cell: +94 77 3320919
> blog: **http://blog.afkham.org* <http://blog.afkham.org>*
> twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
> *
> linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez*
>
> *
> *
> *Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*

*Kasun Weranga*
**
Member, Management Committee - Data Technologies
Software Engineer
*WSO2, Inc.
*lean.enterprise.middleware.
mobile : +94 772314602