Hi,
So Obvious solution might be to define proper name spaces for each policy
definition, thus we can minimize the conflict WDYT?  and how quickly we can
adopt this enchantments for the future releases, because its seem like we
may required a proper solution and it has to go through RM (may be in IS
space may be in CARBON 5 space)

cheers
Dushan

Dushan Abeyruwan