Hi all,

Completed implementing the git branch deletion functionality in the maven
scmManager API. Did a sample test run and it works.

Need to update the Appfactory RepositoryManagementService to consume the
newly written method and update the jaggery-apps to call the backend.

Thanks!

--

Gayan Dhanushka
Software Engineer