Hi Nuwan,

That's what's desired, but it is not what you find in practice, :). Take a
look @ platform/dependencies and then platform/dependencies/orbit. So, you
find things that are not inside platform/dependencies to be referenced
inside platform/dependencies/orbit. Such things are directly taken from
outside too.

Thanks,
Senaka.