Please note that we have now completed uploading the Stratos2 Beta3 AMI to
US East region, and have updated instances in both Singapore and US East
region. Please disregard the AMI ids which were in the previous mail and
refer below for the list of updated AMI ids in the respective regions. The
User Guide of the Documentation [3] has been updated with the information
on the new AMIs.

EC2 Image

Asia Pacific (Singapore) Region

US East - 1 (N. Virginia) Region