Hi Pradeep,

We don't use SSO with our dashboard Jaggery app at the moment. User needs
to log in to the BAM dashboard separately. There was some difficulty in
sharing sessions between the management console and Jaggery applications at
the time BAM dashboard was being done IIRC. Chamath would be able to fill
in the specific details on that. Anyway I guess now we might be able to
rethink this with above mentioned approach if it solves our problem.

Regards
Buddhika