Hi,

Note $subject as we discovered yesterday. It is there in the latest
jaggery-0.9.0.ALPHA3-wso2v6 pack as well.

I'm sending a rest call to BAM using Jaggery and following are my optional
headers.

*{
    "Accept": "application/json",
    "Content-Type": "application/json",
    "Authorization": "Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4="
}

*
In the BAM server log it says,

*No operation matching request path "/datareceiver/1.0.0/streams" is found,
Relative Path: /, HTTP Method: POST, ContentType:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8, Accept: application/json*

I may proceed correcting this manually. What is the path for the .js file
which contains post method implementation?

Thanks.

--

Gayan Dhanushka
Software Engineer