Hi Asela,

We can add new configurations to it. I guess this answers your question.

See how the parameters "HostNameVerifier" and
"CertificateRevocationVerifire" are used in[1]

        final Parameter hvp = transportOut.getParameter("HostnameVerifier");
        final String hvs = hvp != null ? hvp.getValue().toString() : null;
        final Parameter cvp =
transportOut.getParameter("CertificateRevocationVerifier");
        final String cvs = cvp != null ? cvp.getValue().toString() : null;

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/branches/4.1.0/dependencies/synapse/2.1.1-wso2v6/modules/transports/core/nhttp/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/transport/nhttp/config/ClientConnFactoryBuilder.java

Jeewantha

--
Jeewantha Dharmaparakrama
Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/