On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Currently, orbit bundles are all over the place. Not in a single repo.

I think first we need to think what has cause this problem before finding a
solution for this. For me the apparent reason for this is people develop
features in the branch. When you develop features in the branch those
features requires different versions and hence orbit bundles in different
branches. Then we need to think why people develop in branch. This is
because current model does not allow to have different kernel dependencies
at the trunk. Therefore I believe we need to address this bigger problem
rather than doing these minor fixes. WDYT?

thanks,
Amila.