Following UI tests failure found with AS also.

Failed tests:
simpleTagHandlerExample(org.wso2.carbon.integration.test.ui.webapp.JSPSamplesTestCase):
expected:<http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/jsp2/simpletag/book.jsp> but
was:<http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/forward/forward.jsp>

tagFilesExample(org.wso2.carbon.integration.test.ui.webapp.JSPSamplesTestCase):
expected:<http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/jsp2/tagfiles/products.jsp> but
was:<http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/xml/xml.jsp>

testCompositeExpressionExample(org.wso2.carbon.integration.test.ui.webapp.JSPSamplesTestCase):
expected:<http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/jsp2/el/composite.jsp> but was:<
http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/checkbox/check.html>

xhtmlBasicExample(org.wso2.carbon.integration.test.ui.webapp.JSPSamplesTestCase):
expected:<http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/jsp2/jspx/basic.jspx> but was:<
http://localhost:9763/example/jsp/jsp2/jspx/svgexample.html>

Krishantha.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Krishantha Samaraweera <krishan...@wso2.com