Hi Dulitha,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Chan <duli...@wso2mobile.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For the mobile app store we have several artifact types (iOS, Android etc).
> We want to know if there is a method to retrieve multiple asset types
> (Since GenericArtifactManager requires artifact type given in constructor).

There was a mathod to retrieve all artifacts,
GovernanceUtils.getAllArtifacts(), but we removed it from 4.6.0 onwards
since the cost of this method is high and there is no point of retrieving
artifacts which related to multiple artifact types.  So what we recommend
here is to make GenericArtifactManager for each artifacttype, so you won't
able to filter out iOS, Androd etc...

thanks
Eranda

--