Hi,

After the MB 2.1.0 Beta; performance test released, we realized that we
need to increase the numbers to further more. So after chatting with
Srinath and team mates, I spent sometime to profile the MB with JProfiler.

After looking at the *hotspots* and *VM Telemetry Views* found following
issues in the MB.

*** Message Expiration logic takes more time to execute and transfer the
results. This is simply due to slice query results count set to max_int.
*
*
*** Some executor pools had just 50 hard - coded limits. So when testing
with parallel publishers and subscribers system fail to perform.

Following is new performance numbers after the required changes

------------ Q Paradigm
Message Size : 1K
# of Producers : 20
# of Consumers : 250
# of Queues : 10
# of Messages : 50,000

Old Results : TPS is ~ 600 to 750
New Results : TPS is ~ 1300 to 1600
------------

@Asanka Please we need to conduct comprehensive performance test by varying
factors like message size, # of producers ....

@Srinath As we discussed I will add this test suite to MB code base so when
building the system we can ship this with the MB pack. So anytime we can
run this without much hassle.

Any thoughts on how we can increase this numbers, improve the test suite
further more ....

--
Malinga Pathmal,
Technical Lead, WSO2, Inc. : http://wso2.com/