Hi All,

We have committed the changes/refactoring related to new caching
implementation to carbon kernel. This includes changes in user.core,
registry.core and few components (fixing regression).
furthermore we have removed the caching.core module from carbon kernel. (at
the moment we have excluded it from the build).

As per my local testing, kernel builds fine and start fine + unit and
integration tests are passing.

However due to these changes, platform build might become unstable. We are
going to fix those failures... (hopefully within tomorrow).

Thanks for understanding.. :)

thanks,
--Pradeep