Hi,

The service.metadata.xml [1] has invalid reference to BizService.wsdl.
This will lead to file not found exceptions in greg test cases i.e
MetaDataTestCase.testAddService()

Anyway the required wsdl is located at [2].

Shall we change wsdlurl in service.metadata.xml to [2] ? Or should we copy
BizService.wsdl to location mentioned in service.metadata.xml?

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/trunk/platform-integration/platform-automated-test-suite/org.wso2.carbon.automation.test.repo/src/main/resources/artifacts/GREG/services/service.metadata.xml

[2]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/trunk/platform-integration/platform-automated-test-suite/org.wso2.carbon.automation.test.repo/src/main/resources/artifacts/GREG/wsdl/BizService.wsdl

Regards,
-Lasith.