Hi ESB Team
I am getting below error when building platform since connectors pom[1]
 disabled org.wso2.carbon.mediation.library.connectors.core module.
butfeatures still refer that component.
any reason to disable that component?
if so we have to disable library.server.feature as well from build

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/trunk/components/mediation/mediation-library/connectors/pom.xml

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.wso2.carbon.mediation.library.
server.feature: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.wso2.carbon:
org.wso2.carbon.mediation.library.server.feature:pom:4.2.0-SNAPSHOT: Could
not find artifact org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.mediation.library.
connectors.core:jar:4.2.0-SNAPSHOT in wso2-nexus (
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/) -> [Help 1]

Thanks,
Nuwanw

--
Nuwan Wimalasekara
Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation

phone: +94 71 668 4620