Hi,

Since the existing feature breakdown doesn't help much when installing high
level components in APIManager, thought of restructuring the categories.
Only the following categories will be defined.

1. Store
2. Publisher
3. KeyManager
4. Gateway Worker
5. Gateway Manager

Each feature category will contain all the dependent features needed to
install that category completely.
For example Publisher category will include
Publisher/
    org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.publisher.feature
    org.wso2.carbon.governance.lifecycle.management.feature
    org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.feature.
Similarly Store category will have;
Store/
    org.wso2.carbon.core.server
    org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.feature

This approach will duplicate some features across different categories, but
installing a high level component will be made easy by this.

AmilaD

--
*Amila De Silva*
*